The EOS Viewer and Control (EVC) is the main point of interaction between the operator and the Electro-Optical System (EOS). It displays camera images and monitors and controls the EOS units.
Our solution is unique because of the direct link with the situational overview. Operators always see the field of view (FOV) of each camera and the location of the targets. To view the camera image of a target they simply point and click.
Other features include:
- Intuitive control by mouse and joystick, which is optimised for fast response during support of special operations.
- Display of camera images in various layouts.
- Overlays, including cross-hair display and camera information.
- Control of the video tracker.
- Quick Replay, to freeze and rewind for the inspection of video images.
- User profiles that define the allowed controls, camera selection, password, et cetera.
- Mechanisms for priority and locking, to enforce working procedures in a multi-user environment.